- He remembered (pondered) all the words and testimonies he had read and heard
- He desired (hungered) to know for himself about eternal life
- He went to the Lord in mighty prayer-continuing all day.
- He recieved a remission of his sins through Christ.
- He recieved a great love and desire towards his brethern and then even his enemies the Lamanites.
- Because of all he recieved in this experience, he had a perfect faith in the Lord and His power to answer prayer
- Enos continues righteously and becomes a prophet--teaching and testifying
- He endured to the end
Application: How sweet to gain a truly personal relationship with the Lord. Am I willing to do what I need to do to secure my own calling and election?